Collects metrics from the configured solar power installation from Fronius Symo.
- Configuration file
fronius.confin the node.d Netdata config dir (default:
- Fronius Symo with network access (http)
It produces per server:
- Current power input from the grid (positive values), output to the grid (negative values), in W
- Current power input from the solar panels, in W
- Current power stored in the accumulator (if present), in W (in theory, untested)
- Local consumption in W
- Relative autonomy in %. 100 % autonomy means that the solar panels are delivering more power than it is needed by local consumption.
- Relative self consumption in %. The lower the better
- The energy produced during the current day, in kWh
- The energy produced during the current year, in kWh
- The current power output from the connected inverters, in W, one dimension per inverter. At least one is always present.
If no configuration is given, the module will be disabled. Each
update_every is optional, the default is
The plugin has been tested with a single inverter, namely Fronius Symo 8.2-3-M:
- Datalogger version: 240.162630
- Software version: 3.7.4-6
- Hardware version: 2.4D
Other products and versions may work, but without any guarantees.
Example Netdata configuration for node.d/fronius.conf. Copy this section to fronius.conf and change name/ip. The module supports any number of servers. Sometimes there is a lag when collecting every 3 seconds, so 5 should be okay too. You can modify this per server.
The output of /solar_api/v1/GetPowerFlowRealtimeData.fcgi looks like this: