Collects metrics from the configured heat pump and hot water installation from Stiebel Eltron ISG web.
- Configuration file
stiebeleltron.confin the node.d Netdata config dir (default:
- Stiebel Eltron ISG web with network access (http), without password login
The charts are configurable, however, the provided default configuration collects the following:
- Outside temperature in C
- Condenser temperature in C
- Heating circuit pressure in bar
- Flow rate in l/min
- Output of water and heat pumps in %
- Heat circuit 1 temperature in C (set/actual)
- Heat circuit 2 temperature in C (set/actual)
- Flow temperature in C (set/actual)
- Buffer temperature in C (set/actual)
- Pre-flow temperature in C
- Hot water temperature in C (set/actual)
- Heat circuit 1 room temperature in C (set/actual)
- Heat circuit 2 room temperature in C (set/actual)
- Dual Mode Reheating temperature in C (hot water/heating)
- Remaining compressor rest time in s
- Compressor runtime hours (hot water/heating)
- Reheating runtime hours (reheating 1/reheating 2)
- Compressor today in kWh (hot water/heating)
- Compressor Total in kWh (hot water/heating)
If no configuration is given, the module will be disabled. Each
update_every is optional, the default is
Original author: BrainDoctor (github)
The module supports any metrics that are parsable with RegEx. There is no API that gives direct access to the values (AFAIK), so the "workaround" is to parse the HTML output of the ISG.
This plugin has been tested within the following environment:
- ISG version: 8.5.6
- MFG version: 12
- Controller version: 9
- July (summer time, not much activity)
- Interface language: English
- login- and password-less ISG web access (without HTTPS it's useless anyway)
- Heatpump model: WPL 25 I-2
- Hot water boiler model: 820 WT 1
So, if the language is set to english, copy the following configuration into
/etc/netdata/node.d/stiebeleltron.conf and change the
In my case, the ISG is relatively slow with responding (at least 1s, but also up to 4s). Collecting metrics every 10s is more than enough for me.
- The dimensions support variable digits, the default is
1. Most of the values printed by ISG are using 1 digit, some use 2.
- The dimensions also support the
divisorattributes, however the divisor gets overridden by
digits, if specified. Default is
- The test string for the regex is always the whole HTML output from the url. For each parameter you need to have a regular expression that extracts the value from the HTML source in the first capture group. Recommended: regexr.com for testing and matching, freeformatter.com for escaping the newly created regex for the JSON config.
The charts are being generated using the configuration below. So if your installation is in another language or has other metrics, just adapt the structure or regexes.