Will look like this on your Android device:
You will need:
- Signup and Login to twilio.com
- Pick an SMS capable number during sign up.
- Get your SID, and Token from https://www.twilio.com/console
- Fill in TWILIO_ACCOUNT_SID="XXXXXXXX" TWILIO_ACCOUNT_TOKEN="XXXXXXXXX" TWILIO_NUMBER="+XXXXXXXXXXX"
- Add the recipient phone numbers to DEFAULT_RECIPIENT_TWILIO="+XXXXXXXXXXX"
!!PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOUR ACCOUNT IS A TRIAL ACCOUNT YOU WILL ONLY BE ABLE TO SEND NOTIFICATIONS TO THE NUMBER YOU SIGNED UP WITH
Set them in
/etc/netdata/health_alarm_notify.conf (to edit it on your system run
/etc/netdata/edit-config health_alarm_notify.conf), like this: