From the Netdata Cloud UI, you can manage your space's notification settings and enable the configuration to deliver notifications on Discord.
- A Netdata Cloud account
- Access to the Netdata Space as an administrator
- You need to have a Discord server able to receive webhooks integrations.
Discord Server Configuration
Steps to configure your Discord server to receive webhook notifications from Netdata:
- Go to
- Create Webhook or View Webhooks if you already have some defined
- Specify the Name and Channel on your new webhook
- Use Webhook URL to add your notification configuration on Netdata UI
Netdata Configuration Steps
- Click on the Space settings cog (located above your profile icon)
- Click on the Notification tab
- Click on the + Add configuration button (near the top-right corner of your screen)
- On the Discord card click on + Add
- A modal will be presented to you to enter the required details to enable the configuration:
- Notification settings are Netdata specific settings
- Configuration name - you can optionally provide a name for your configuration you can easily refer to it
- Rooms - by specifying a list of Rooms you are select to which nodes or areas of your infrastructure you want to be notified using this configuration
- Notification - you specify which notifications you want to be notified using this configuration: All Alerts and unreachable, All Alerts, Critical only
- Integration configuration are the specific notification integration required settings, which vary by notification method. For Discord:
- Define the type channel you want to send notifications to: Text channel or Forum channel
- Webhook URL - URL provided on Discord for the channel you want to receive your notifications.
- Thread name - if the Discord channel is a Forum channel you will need to provide the thread name as well
Do you have any feedback for this page? If so, you can open a new issue on our netdata/learn repository.