From the Netdata Cloud UI, you can manage your space's notification settings and enable the configuration to deliver notifications on PagerDuty.
- A Netdata Cloud account
- Access to the Netdata Space as an administrator
- The Netdata Space needs to be on Business plan or higher
- You need to have a PagerDuty service to receive events using webhooks.
PagerDuty Server Configuration
Steps to configure your PagerDuty to receive notifications from Netdata:
- Create a service to receive events from your services directory page on PagerDuty
- At step 3, select
Events API V2Integration or View Webhooks if you already have some defined
- Once the service is created you will be redirected to its configuration page, where you can copy the integration key, that you will need need to add to your notification configuration on Netdata UI.
Netdata Configuration Steps
- Click on the Space settings cog (located above your profile icon)
- Click on the Notification tab
- Click on the + Add configuration button (near the top-right corner of your screen)
- On the PagerDuty card click on + Add
- A modal will be presented to you to enter the required details to enable the configuration:
- Notification settings are Netdata specific settings
- Configuration name - you can optionally provide a name for your configuration you can easily refer to it
- Rooms - by specifying a list of Rooms you are select to which nodes or areas of your infrastructure you want to be notified using this configuration
- Notification - you specify which notifications you want to be notified using this configuration: All Alerts and unreachable, All Alerts, Critical only
- Integration configuration are the specific notification integration required settings, which vary by notification method. For PagerDuty:
- Integration Key - is a 32 character key provided by PagerDuty to receive events on your service.
Do you have any feedback for this page? If so, you can open a new issue on our netdata/learn repository.