The messagebird notifications will look like this on your Android device:
You will need:
- Signup and Login to messagebird.com
- Pick an SMS capable number after sign up to get some free credits
- Go to https://www.messagebird.com/app/settings/developers/access
- Create a new access key under 'API ACCESS (REST)' (you will want a live key)
- Fill in MESSAGEBIRD_ACCESS_KEY="XXXXXXXX" MESSAGEBIRD_NUMBER="+XXXXXXXXXXX"
- Add the recipient phone numbers to DEFAULT_RECIPIENT_MESSAGEBIRD="+XXXXXXXXXXX"
Set them in
/etc/netdata/health_alarm_notify.conf (to edit it on your system run
/etc/netdata/edit-config health_alarm_notify.conf), like this: