From the Netdata Cloud UI, you can manage your space's notification settings and enable the configuration to deliver notifications to a Microsoft Teams channel.
To add Microsoft Teams notifications integration to your Netdata Cloud space you will need the following:
- A Netdata Cloud account.
- Access to the Netdata Cloud space as an administrator.
- The Space to be on Business plan or higher.
- A Microsoft 365 for Business Account. Note that this is a paid account.
Settings on Microsoft Teams
- The integration gets enabled at a team's channel level.
- Click on the
...(aka three dots) icon showing up next to the channel name, it should appear when you hover over it.
- Click on
- Look for the
Incoming Webhookconnector and click configure.
- Provide a name for your Incoming Webhook Connector, for example Netdata Alerts. You can also customize it with a proper icon instead of using the default image.
- The Incoming Webhook URL is created.
- That is the URL to be provided to the Netdata Cloud configuration.
Settings on Netdata Cloud
- Click on the Space settings cog (located above your profile icon).
- Click on the Notification tab.
- Click on the + Add configuration button (near the top-right corner of your screen).
- On the Microsoft Teams card click on + Add.
- A modal will be presented to you to enter the required details to enable the configuration:
- Notification settings are Netdata specific settings:
- Configuration name - you can optionally provide a name for your configuration you can easily refer to it.
- Rooms - by specifying a list of Rooms you are select to which nodes or areas of your infrastructure you want to be notified using this configuration.
- Notification - you specify which notifications you want to be notified using this configuration: All Alerts and unreachable, All Alerts, Critical only.
- Integration configuration are the specific notification integration required settings, which vary by notification method. For Microsoft Teams:
- Microsoft Teams Incoming Webhook URL - the Incoming Webhook URL that was generated earlier.
Do you have any feedback for this page? If so, you can open a new issue on our netdata/learn repository.