Kube-proxy is a network proxy that runs on each each node in your cluster, implementing part of the Kubernetes Service.
This module will monitor one or more
kube-proxy instances, depending on your configuration.
It produces the following charts:
- Sync Proxy Rules in
- Sync Proxy Rules Latency in
- Sync Proxy Rules Latency Percentage in
- REST Client HTTP Requests By Status Code in
- REST Client HTTP Requests By Method in
- HTTP Requests Duration in
go.d/k8s_kubeproxy.conf configuration file using
edit-config from the your agent's config
directory, which is typically at
kube-proxy metric-address. Here is an example for several instances:
For all available options please see module configuration file.
Check the module debug output. Run the following command as
./go.d.plugin -d -m k8s_kubeproxy